YouTube link to this video: https://youtu.be/VwCb90Rm_r8
Karim Sulayman - I trust you from Meredith Kaufman Younger on Vimeo.
President Obama's email address is
Copy the article below, or the link to the video above and send it to President Obama via email.
You can also use this link to send President Obama a message:
It is reported that President Obama is considering important changes in U.S. nuclear weapons policy that will make the world safer, which he can make as commander-in-chief without Congressional involvement. We urge the President to be bold and initiate the following seven policy changes:
1. Declare a No First Use policy. The U.S. currently maintains a policy that it is acceptable for it to use nuclear weapons first in certain scenarios. A No First Use policy would make nuclear war less likely.
2. Eliminate launch-on-warning. This would make mistaken launches due to computer error much less likely.
3. De-alert the nuclear arsenal. Taking U.S. nuclear weapons off high-alert would allow decision makers more time to consider the use of nuclear weapons.
4. Remove U.S. nuclear weapons from foreign soil. This would decrease tensions with Russia and make nuclear war less likely.
5. Eliminate land-based nuclear weapons. This would remove these easy targets and alleviate the “use them or lose them” scenario.
6. Zero-out funding for “modernizing” the U.S. nuclear arsenal. This would reverse the current nuclear arms race and free hundreds of billions of dollars for important societal needs.
7. Convene the nine nuclear-armed countries to commence good faith negotiations for total nuclear disarmament. This would show that the U.S. is serious about complying with its legal obligations under Article VI of the Non-Proliferation Treaty.
Please take a moment to send a message to President Obama, encouraging him to use his last months in office to de-escalate global nuclear tensions and set the world on a path to nuclear zero. You can write to President Obama at:
President Barack Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500
You can also call: Public Comment Line (202) 456-1111
or, White House Operators at (202) 456-1414
The White House FAX is (202) 456-2461
They say that every letter or call represents the thinking of 1000 people.
Don't forget: you can also contact your Senators or Representatives. Their contact information is readily available online.
Send them to this link: http://.LoveShift.com/obama.html to learn more.
Take ACTION today!
Then SHARE this video with everyone you know.
Working together, we CAN make a difference!